Refrigerant Recovery Information
Golden Refrigerant provides cost effective, on site refrigerant recovery services to the industrial, commercial, and institutional marketplace throughout the country. By allowing Golden Refrigerant to take care of your recovery needs, you have effectively removed yourself, and your customer, from all EPA compliance issues. We take care of all paperwork and refrigerant disposition concerns. All Golden Refrigerant technicians have EPA universal certification and have extensive safety training and experience in large and small demolition projects. Training includes custom recovery techniques, OSHA 10 Hour, and UA construction safety training. All Techs are drug tested and must continuously maintain safety certification through a local construction trades program. Golden Refrigerant provides EPA certified and registered recovery equipment and cylinders. We will package, label and transport the recovered refrigerant in a accordance with all hazardous material shipping regulations. All Golden Refrigerant vehicles will be labeled with DOT numbers and placards where required.
All Golden Refrigerant recovery technicians are proud members of the United Association.
All Golden Refrigerant recovery technicians are proud members of the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry of the United States and Canada.
Important Facts About Golden Refrigerant's Recovery Services
- We Employ Skilled, Qualified, and Experienced Technicians
- Our Employees are Universally Certified and Trained
- We Use Certified Equipment in our State-of-the-Art Facility
- We Recovered Millions of lbs of refrigerant
- Single Unit Recovery to Multi-Plant Demolitions
- We Can Schedule and Provide Emergency Services
- We Save Our Customers Time, Money, and Stay on Schedule
- We Have E.P.A. Compliant Documentation Processes in Place
- We Maintain a Permanent Record Archives
- We provide E.P.A. Audit Support to our Customers
Commitment to the Environmental Industry
- We Provide Quality Products and Services Since 1995
- We Have Proven Track Record of Success, Growth, and Profitability
- We Are Dedicated to the Highest Level of Service to our Customers
- We Are E.P.A. Approved
Eddy Current Testing Services (Currently only offered in the Midwestern United States)
Eddy Current Testing is used to inspect and find flaws and defects in chiller tubes during maintenance periods. Eddy Current testing can prevent catastrophic failure of chillers during operation. Most manufactures recommend testing of the chiller tubes every three years.
- State of the Art Equipment
- Rapid Reporting
- UA Technicians